The Opportunity of a Lifetime
SACC-USA’s Trainee Program gives you as a Swedish/Finnish Citizen through the use of the Exchange Visitor Program an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills in your chosen career, learn how to conduct business in an American business environment, get acquainted with American customs and culture, and start building a personal international network.
With a J-1 visa you are able to:
- Participate in a structured and guided work-based learning program in an American business setting to gain firsthand experience of life and business in the United States.
- Write your Bachelor or Master´s theses for a U.S. company
- Participate in a trainee program at at a mother company, subsidiary or business/joint venture partner in the U.S.
Benefits as a Trainee
- Put theory into practice. You get to put your theoretical knowledge into practice. You will learn American methodologies and practices and will be able to compare differences between the U.S. and Sweden.
- American business experience. You will learn first-hand how business is conducted in the U.S.
- English language skills. You will improve your English speaking and writing skills, both general business-English and specific to your field.
- Cross-cultural Skills. You will develop an understanding of U.S. customs and culture and become adept at cross-cultural communication – a skill that will be invaluable in your future career.
- Competitive advantage. With international experience on your resume, you will immediately gain an advantage over your peers in the Swedish job market.
- International Network. You will start building a personal international support network.